Software: Innovation Implemented.
mgm combines innovative technology and insurance knowhow – based on 20 years of project experience as a software project company at ten locations in Germany, France, Switzerland, the Czech Republic and Vietnam.
mgm Cosmo Architecture
- Cosmo is based on a state-of-the-art Java/JS-Application stack
- Document oriented approach (XML objects for partner, offer, policy etc.)
- Configurable database layer, e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, Postgres
- Integration for MS Sharepoint available
Microservices based solutions
- RESTful API
- Services for partner, offer, calculation, document creation etc.
- Small codebase, feature and domain driven
- Faster development cycles
- Efficient scaling
mgm A12 model driven software
- Cosmo Product Designer is based on the mgm A12 model driven sofware architecture
- Cosmo Product Designer supports underwriters and product designers to change product details by themselves
- Cosmo products can be configured and modeled independent of software releases
- Learn more about A12 on a12.mgm-tp.com
BiPRO standards for Industrial & Commerce
mgm is member of BiPRO and of the current initiatives to define standards for the industrial and commercial insurance business, especially regarding data exchange between insurers and brokers.