mgm combines innovative technology and insurance knowhow – based on 20 years project experience as a software project company at 10 locations in Germany, France, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Vietnam.
mgm Cosmo Architecture
- Cosmo is based on a state of the art Java/JS-Application Stack
- Document oriented approach (XML objects for partner, offer, policy etc.)
- Configurable Database layer, eg. Oracle, MS SQL, Postgres
- Integration for MS Sharepoint available
Microservices based solutions
- RESTful API
- Services for partner, offer, calculation, document creation etc.
- Small codebase, feature and domain driven
- Faster development cycles
- Efficient scaling
mgm A12 Model driven software
- Cosmo Product Designer is based on the mgm A12 Model driven sofware architecture
- Cosmo Product Designer supports underwriters and product designers to change product details by themselves
- Cosmo Products can be configured and modeled independent of software releases
BiPRO standards for Industrial & Commerce
mgm is member of BiPRO and is member or the current initiatives to define standards for the industrial and commercial insurance business, especially regarding data exchange between insurers and brokers.